Downloading issues for Sentinel-2 L1C imagery

Hi,

For the last few weeks I have been experiencing issues with the images download of the Sentinel-2 L1C data collection. I use the EO browser

When I hit the SciHub link to download the product, the download never starts and I only get a blank window. Sometimes an error message shows up :

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

Invalid key (e82609ec-8da7-4291-aecf-03d1eb450229) to access Products

I’ve tried using different browsers, but I am short of other solutions.

Does anyone have this issues and if it’s the case do you guys have any solution for this?

Can you send a link (in EO Browser) to one of these products, so that we can check it?
I tried a few random ones and it works for me.

I’ve tried using different browsers, but I am short of other solutions.

As mentioned above, if you send me a link to one example of such “broken product”, we can take a look. It is possible that some products were removed from SciHub after ingestition to Sentinel Hub. But without this information, we cannot really help you.

I have a similar situation, when I click the link all I see is a white blank window. I also tried using different browser and still nothing happened.

The link below is the SciHub link I am trying to access/download.

https://scihub.copernicus.eu/dhus/odata/v1/Products(‘a3709660-64c7-4b0d-abfd-f8d751a053e6’)/$value

There is a possibility that some of the links are no longer active in SciHub (we copy products as soon as they are available; sometimes SciHub deletes them). However, unless you explain the steps that we can reproduce, we cannot really help.

I tried a few random ones and it works for me. Note that you need a SciHub account, which is different to the Sentinel Hub one.