Planet Scope error regarding "clip" tool

I purchased a Planet Scope package through Sentinel Hub and am following the example code to try to download some images. I can successfully retrieve a list of scenes using the search API endpoint, and can create an order using the orders API endpoint. However, when I try to confirm the order, I get the following error:

{"error":{"status":400,"reason":"Bad Request","message":"{\"field\":null,\"general\":[{\"message\":\"Unable to accept order: Your organization does not have permission to run the 'clip' tool\"}]}\n","code":"COMMON_BAD_PAYLOAD"}}

I think my code is the same as the example code except I changed the polygon coordinates and the date range.

I tried looking up Planet’s “clip tool”, and found an article from 2018 describing a new feature by that name that it says is available to all users. But I also found another article from just a month ago (28 July 2020) saying that clipping is only available to Preferred and Premium users (with Preferred having to pay for a minimum of 100 km^2 per scene and Premium a minimum of 0.01 km^2 per scene); it also says that “New quota download plans will take effect” in September 2020, so maybe this error has to do with something that just changed in the past day? I had not tried using it before today so I don’t know. I don’t know whether the Planet plan provided by Sentinel Hub is one of the standard ones described in that article (Starter, Preferred, Premium) or some special kind.

This is weird. Let us check with the Planet.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi @akenney,

can you please try again?
We were told by Planet that your account should be configured accordingly.

Best,
Grega

It works now, thanks!