About Planet insights platform and Sentinel Hub

Hello community,

I was trying to understand how can one access the newly launched Planet Insights platform via SentinelHub? Is it included under the Planet Monitoring and Processing plans or is it offered separately via SentinelHub. I could not find a clarity on accessing or using Planet insights platform via sentinelhub.

Can anybody help me understand how to access the Planet insights platform and what are its subscription plans on sentinelhub?

Thanks

Hey Shreyas,

The Planet Insights Platform is a broad term encompassing all Planet products. This includes Planet data, analytics, and APIs. Sentinel Hub is part of the Planet Insights Platform.

The Planet Monitoring and Processing packages is a great way to get started using the Planet Insights Platform. With these, you will be able to use PlanetScope data with the APIs on Sentinel Hub.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

2 Likes

Hey Matt,

Thanks for your reply.

Does the Planet Monitoring and Processing package provide me access to Planetary variables (Biomass, soil moisture, etc.) and analytics from planet?

Could you please let me know how to access planet variables and planet analytics and if it is a part of planet processing and monitoring package?