Accessing Sentinel data for lakes

Hi,

While trying to explore the EO browser, I understood that there are images related to Chlorophyll index values (Ullysis Water Quality Viewer). Is there a possibility that I can directly access the raw data associated to the RGB images, directly from Sentinel-2. How do we download them into CSV format? We need it for location Devils Lake, North Dakota from the years 2016-2022 (May - Nov) or atleast one year or summer.

Thanks,

Hi, welcome to the Sentinel Hub forum! :wave:

I think that you want to access the water quality data rather than the actual imagery if I’m correct? The info about this can be found in the custom script repository here.

Your area of interest and time range should be no problem, however, downloading this in CSV format is not supported by the Sentinel Hub APIs. You can request imagery in .geoTIFF, .jpeg or .png format. This is documented here and here in the Sentinel Hub Documentation :slight_smile:

If you have any other questions then please let us know!

In addition to the response above, you can also fetch statistics about the images using the Statistical API.

In the sentinelhub-py examples: Sentinel Hub Statistical API — Sentinel Hub 3.8.0 documentation, you can see how to return results in a pandas table that can easily be converted to CSV.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.