AOI's in more than one Sentinel-2 tile grids

Hello,
I was wondering what the best way to approach to download a sentinel L2A image from a specific tile grid in the processing API. I have some AOI’s that are close to the border of two UTM zones, thus it overlaps with multiple tiles in the Sentinel 2 grid (e.g. 12UYD and 13UCU) but I only want the tile that is in my correct UTM zone (in my case UTM13N). Is there a way I can specify the processing API to only use images from 13UCU?
Thanks!

Hi Alissia,

You can do this by being very specific with the time period that you use. You can use Catalog API to obtain the acquisition time and date and then use that information in your Processing API request. This will mean you are only downloading data for the tile that you are interested in.

In addition, in case you do not know, you can specify a single UTM zone in your Processing API request, like in this example.

Thank you William!
In the case where you provide a single UTM zone in the request, like in that example you provided, that will limit the Sentinel tiles to the ones that are in the same projection?

No, if you define the projection, all the data is outputted in that projection. As I said previously, you will need to be very specific with the time period you use if you want a certain tile. They should all have different acquisition times.

Sounds good, thank you for your help!