Clarification Needed: Geotiff Image Downloads in Sentinel Hub's Free Account

Hello everyone,

I recently opened a free account with Sentinel Hub, and I’m excited to start using their services. However, I have a question about downloading images in Geotiff format and its inclusion in the free plan.

I would like to confirm whether downloading images in Geotiff format, i.e., with geopositioning, is included in the free plan or if it requires any additional cost. I’m interested in understanding the options available within my plan, and I would greatly appreciate any additional information you can provide on this matter.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this inquiry, and I look forward to your responses and comments.

Best regards,

Rocio

Hi Rocio,

Your free account gives you limited access to downloading data via the EO Browser. You can of course download in GeoTIFF format using this method. If you are interested in Copernicus data, I would recommend looking into the Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem.

This would give you free access to Copernicus data via Sentinel Hub APIs without a subscription to worry about. For more info, I recommend visiting here and here.

1 Like

Thanks for the information.

I’m glad to know that I can download data in GeoTIFF format with my free account through the EO Browser. I will take a look at the Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem to access Copernicus data via Sentinel Hub APIs.

I will visit the links you have provided for more details.

Best regards,
Rocio