Confirm subscription API not working

I have created a subscription with id e770af73-cc7f-4494-MASKED . After getting the token I am using POST request to hit the endpoint

curl --location --request POST 'https://services.sentinel-hub.com/api/v1/dataimport/subscriptions/e770af73-cc7f-4494-bb65-f793005ed166/confirm' \

--header 'Authorization: Bearer eyJraWQiOiJzaCIsImFsZyI6IlJTMjU2In0.eyJzdWIiOiI5YWM1*************************

I am getting following response from the request

{

"error": {

"status": 401,

"reason": "Unauthorized",

"message": "Invalid api-key.",

"code": "COMMON_UNAUTHORIZED"

}

}

I have doubled check the possible details but still the not able to confirm my subscription of Planet data.

Might it be that your old Planet API key expired already, i.e. due to Planet subscription expiring?
We have initiated a new onboarding to the Planet’s portal and you should have received a message from them, which you should follow up on.
Did you not receive the message?

@gmilcinski We haven’t received any message yet. I am not sure where exactly to expect this message or in which mail.
Since this is a bit urgent, I am moving this conversation to support@sentinel-hub.com

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.