Continuous image download with weight 145 bytes, (without information)

Hello, I am writing again because during the last downloads using the API with python of pleiades products, when making Access Pleiades data in a BYOC collection, the image is always downloaded with a size of 145 bytes, and it is necessary to download it manually using the Sentinel hub request builder web page.

Is this error known from sentinel hub?

This is my evalscript

"//VERSION=3\n function setup() {\n return {\n input: [\"B0\", \"B1\", \"B2\", \"B3\", \"PAN\"],\n output: { bands: 4 }\n };\n }\n let minVal = 0.0;\n let maxVal = 3000;\n let viz = new DefaultVisualizer(minVal, maxVal);\n function evaluatePixel(samples) {\n let sudoPanW = (samples.B1 + samples.B2 + samples.B0) / 3;\n let ratioW = samples.PAN / sudoPanW;\n let val = [samples.B2 * ratioW, samples.B1 * ratioW, samples.B0 * ratioW, samples.B3];\n return viz.processList(val);}\n"

Best regards

Hi @seda.defensa
Have you checked if your python code differs somehow from the python code suggested with the request builder? (In the Request Preview drop down menu you can select the sh-py).

Hi, I am writing again because during the all downloads on this 2 weeks using the API with python of pleiades products, when making Access Pleiades data in a BYOC collection, the image is always downloaded with a size of 145 bytes, and it is necessary to download it manually using the Sentinel hub request builder web page.

Hi @seda.defensa, have you seen my suggestion above (to compare sh-py code from Request builder with your code)?

Good afternoon,

The problem described above keeps repeating itself, in this case in Sentinel-Hub’s own portal “Request builder”.
I am trying to download the requested images for the Airbus Spot mission from the “Request builder” portal. When I download the file, it ALWAYS downloads with 13kb.
I have also tried downloading from the local console by copying the curl command, but the same thing happens.
Is there a problem with the service?

Thanks!