Download Planet Subscription Bundle

Hi there,

I recently set up a Planet Subscription through SentinelHub which has worked and I can see all the images in my collections view. I was wondering if there was a way to batch download all the archive bundles (my subscription is for analytic_8b_udm) as I require the bundles to run through ACOLITE to get correct atmospheric processing on the data.

I’ve seen topics on here which download the data into a single 8 band GeoTIFF locally, but would like to get the whole zipped bundles downloaded. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

NB. I tried to download the zipped bundle through the collections view, but got an error. Downloading the bundles via an API would be my preferred option if possible.

Hi Jack,

thanks for the question, you won’t be able to access the full bundle through the Sentinel Hub APIs. However, you can download the bundles via your Dashboard:

If you navigate to the Commercial orders page, and click on one of your orders you should be able to download the original TDPI data in the bottom right.

Hi Will,

Thanks for getting back to me! I’ve tried downloading the bundle through the dashboard, but I get this error when I tried to download the archive file.

EDIT: Actually I tried a different archive download, and that worked, so maybe it was just the top one which wasn’t working for some reason.

Hi Jack, if it is in fact an error and there is some data you can’t access, then do please reach out to the Technical Support team at support@planet.com

1 Like