Downloading Pleiades using script request

Hi!

I want to try to create a script where I can request an image (with given bounding boxes and selected date) but using Pleiades, as follows.

def get_true_color_request(time_interval):
        return SentinelHubRequest(
            data_folder= 'data' + "/" + year,
            evalscript=script_Medellin,
            input_data=[
                SentinelHubRequest.input_data(
                    data_collection=DataCollection.PLEIADES,
                    time_interval=('2015-11-1', '2015-11-20'), 
                    mosaicking_order='leastCC'
                )
            ],
            responses=[
                SentinelHubRequest.output_response('default', MimeType.TIFF)
            ],
            bbox=bbox,
            size=bbox_size,
            config=config
        )

The problem is that Pleiades is not on the DataCollection so I am not sure if there is an alternative way to do this. I would appreciate if someone might have an idea of how to do it, thank you in advance!

Hi Sebastian,

Pleaides imagery is provided commercially so is accessed slightly differently to other data collections as documented here. We also have some examples of for Pleaides specifically here.

In addition, here is a pdf tutorial that you can check out here . You will also find a great webinar here on Youtube that I would recommend watching before you start trying to order any data :slight_smile:

After watching that, I’d encourage you to test out the examples in the documentation before making orders for your AOI and time range. If you have any other questions then let us know and we’ll be happy to guide you! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.