Downloading Sen 2 Hi Res Tif files only gives 4 bands, would like to access all Bands in a single Tif image

Using the Sen Hub EO browser, downloading Sen 2-L2A Hi Res Tif files from the visualizer only gives 4 bands, would like to access all Bands in a single Tif image.

I have tried every download combination, From 8-16 bit Tif and 32 bit float, Hi res, bands not clipped, ect with no luck in getting a .tiff file with multiple (>4!) bands.

Is this possible?

Hi Oliver,

It’s definitely possible, but I would recommend using another of our tools :slight_smile:

You can use the Sentinel Hub Requests Builder tool to easily do this:

There is an example of the request for Sentinel 2 L2A that you are asking for in the documentation too:

If this still isn’t clear, then let me know :slight_smile:

Will

1 Like

Hi Will,

Thanks for your help, I’ve just been using the EO Browser App until this point. Where would I type the code line, is there an online console on Sen Hub for requests, or is this via python?

Apologies for the complete lack of knowledge, im quite fresh to EO!

Of course you can download it using EO Browser as well, you just have to construct an appropriate script. I did it here:

Using script:

//VERSION=3
function setup() {
  return {
    input: ["B01","B02","B03","B04","B05","B06","B07","B08","B8A","B09","B11","B12"],
    output: { bands: 12 }
  };
}

function evaluatePixel(sample) {
  return Object.values(sample);
}

Now simply go to image download, and download a TIFF (without clipping extra bands option). It should contain all 12 bands.

1 Like

Perfect have done it now, thanks both!