Empty results from batch statistical api

I submitted some batch statistical requests on 2024-08-21 and they were processed successfully. I submitted additional batch stat requests today 2024-08-29 with the same exact request except the date range was different using a range of 2024-08-21->2024-08-28. I spot check some areas and confirmed there should have been results and observations in that date range but every .json file inserted into s3 with empty data array. No errors were logged and it was marked as successful. It did say it only used 100PU and was stuck at 99% for a long time which seemed odd. What is the best way to go about analyzing what happened and why there would not be at least some results returned?

Hi,

Without seeing the request itself, it is difficult to troubleshoot. If you are able to share the AOIs, time range and the evalscript this would be very useful.

Hi there,

Can you please share the first 2 blocks of the batch stats requestId? It will help me locate it internally.

It is all working now. I was getting weird responses last week like empty results and IAM errors with the same exact request parameters that were working days prior. I kicked it off today with zero changes on my end and it’s working perfect. I noticed the batch stats page was replaced by the request builder too so I assume my issues were related to changes that were being made. Thanks!

good to hear! If you have further issues please do let us know!