Eo-patches Failed ID Error In Land Cover Classification with eo-learn Script

Hello, I am new to the sentinel hub and working on Land Cover Classification with eo-learn script. I am facing this error for quite a while tried to resolve this but was unable to.
When I run this part of code I got this Execution failed EOPatches with IDs:
[0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24]
Please help me resolve this.
Thanks
Here is the screenshot of the code:

Screenshot of the error while executing the above cell:

Hi @sentinelpractice,

We’d need more information to offer you more help. Could you check the report (as the error message suggests, the html file in /content/eo execution-report-…) and paste it here?

Best,
Matej

Hello,
Thanks for your reply.
Here is the screenshot of the report.

In this report, it shows this error ValueError("Configuration parameters ‘sh_client_id’ and ‘sh_client_secret’ have to be set in order "
ValueError: Configuration parameters ‘sh_client_id’ and ‘sh_client_secret’ have to be set in order to authenticate with Sentinel Hub service. Check Configuration — Sentinel Hub 3.9.0 documentation for more info.
The thing is I did configuration but still getting the same error.

Few follow-up questions:

• Is the cell where you set the config in the same notebook as the cell where you run the execution?
  • Do you pass your config to the input task?
SentinelHubInputTask(
   config=config,
)

You can also set up your SH using command line tools:

sentinelhub.config --instance_id "<instance id>" --sh_client_id "<client id>" --sh_client_secret "<client secret>"

You can then confirm that the config is correctly set by

config = SHConfig()
print(config)

If it is correct, your SH tasks should work without passing the config parameter to the task.

Hey, thanks for the help.
I noticed my mistake I was using expired config credentials. I did create a new one and it’s working fine now.
Thanks again…

1 Like