Getting an instance-id

Hi,

I am trying to use EO-learn Python packages, but it is necessary to have an instance_id (or user-id, I am not sure). That seems to be a key associated with a sentinel-hub account. I have a sentinel-hub account, but it is expired and I am having difficulties upgrading to a research account. I have successfully folllowed the instructions on Dashboard (NoR Sponsored Accounts and Access to Commercial Datasets), but have not received any confirmation yet.

Am I missing anything?

Thanks a lot!

Hi @lvbatista,

we have created another month of trial on the account associated to your e-mail, so that you can start testing immediately. During this month we hope you will get a positive answer from NOR.
Best,
Grega

Hi,
I also have an account that that may or may not have expired, but behaves strange anyway.
I would like to acquire instance_id , sh_client_id and sh_client_secret in order to work with eo-learn but I cannot, nor I am able to find Create a new OAuth client on my user page as suggested on few spots.
I hope you can help.

Cheers,
Milos

Your account did indeed expire, which you can (could) see in the Dashboard part. I have now extended it for another month, so that you can give it a try.