HARMONIZED LANDSAT SENTINEL with WCSRequest in Python

Hi, I am using OCG services (sentinelhub==3.9.1) with WcsRequest and just founded what I think that is a bug.
When trying to add a DataCollection.HARMONIZED_LANDSAT_SENTINEL I am having the following error:

File "/Users/...../anaConda/miniconda3/envs/py39/lib/python3.9/site-packages/sentinelhub/data_collections.py", line 589, in wfs_id
    raise ValueError(f"Data collection {self.name} is missing a Sentinel Hub WFS identifier")
ValueError: Data collection HARMONIZED_LANDSAT_SENTINEL is missing a Sentinel Hub WFS identifier

I looked for the WFS identifier of HARMONIZED_LANDSAT_SENTINEL in the official documentation:
I found this: Harmonized Landsat Sentinel DSS21 so I added it to the repository code because it was missing:

Now I am not having the error, but the study is not plotting correctly.

Thanks for the help!

Hi @sam

You have correctly identified the problem for wfs. The shortest way to fix it (until it is updated on sentinelhub-py) would be:

hls = DataCollection.HARMONIZED_LANDSAT_SENTINEL.define_from("HLS_WFS", wfs_id="DSS21")

When doing WFS requests, don’t forget that the collection has to be available in the configuration; at least one layer in your instance_id should use HLS as source. If that is done, the following will work:

wfs_req = WebFeatureService(
    bbox = bbox, 
    time_interval=interval,
    data_collection=hls_wfs,
    config=config_with_correct_instance_id
)

Hope that helps!

1 Like