Highest possible RGB archive commercial data - one year back

Hello,
what is the best subscription for this use case:

I need archive data, best possible RGB quality (SkySat, WorldView?) in Middle Europe, area about 1ha, data from July 2023 till December 2023.

Is 15cm/pix WorldView HD available here?

Many thanks Jiri

Hi Jiri,

I recommend using the EO Browser to explore the data availability for your specific time period and area of interest.

Please not that the data availability of commercial data is not global so there will be gaps in the data temporally and spatially. Currently, customers based in Europe are able to purchase Worldview through the Dashboard.

Hope this informations helps you out.

Hello William,
many thanks for quick reply, so without buying any data I could check what data are available for my area thru EO Browser?

Here right?:

WorldView is also available there for checking available archive data? Or just Skysat?

I’m EU based, so WorldView should be availabe for me right? Even that 15cm/pix resolution?

Many thanks Jiri

Yes, it is available to selecting the relevant Datasource.

The data available through Sentinel Hub is up to 30cm resolution. More information can be found here.

Hello,
so I’ve tried to add Maxxar like this in Dashboard-Configuration:

but I got no data for more that one year?

Thx Jiri

Hi Jiri,

Have you purchased Maxar imagery? If you have then it should be as simple as changing the collection ID in each layer of the configuration and updating the evalscript to work with Maxar. There are some examples here.

Hello,
yes I’ve purchased Maxar WorldView, but then,I’m totally lost with the link you’ve provided… there are some programminf codes, what should I do with those in EO Browser? Where could I type those codes?

Thx Jiri

Hi Jiri,

Under the data provider’s requirements, we must run some compliance checks. Once these are complete you will be informed and can then proceed with purchasing imagery.

In the meantime, there are several materials here around the purchase of commercial data including this tutorial that I encourage you to watch.