On 7th of August 2018 AWS Sentinel-2 L1C bucket will be configured as Requester pays.
To ensure continuous support of various Sentinel-2 browsers we have implemented a service, which will provide permanent access to the following meta-data:
- preview.jpg - e.g. https://roda.sentinel-hub.com/sentinel-s2-l1c/tiles/16/R/BV/2018/4/16/0/preview.jpg
- tileInfo.json - e.g. https://roda.sentinel-hub.com/sentinel-s2-l1c/tiles/16/R/BV/2018/4/16/0/tileInfo.json
- productInfo.json e.g. https://roda.sentinel-hub.com/sentinel-s2-l1c/tiles/16/R/BV/2018/4/16/0/productInfo.json
- metadata.xml - e.g. https://roda.sentinel-hub.com/sentinel-s2-l1c/tiles/16/R/BV/2018/4/16/0/metadata.xml
One can also list
- available scenes, e.g. https://roda.sentinel-hub.com/sentinel-s2-l1c/tiles/16/R/BV/ or
- available products, e.g. https://roda.sentinel-hub.com/sentinel-s2-l1c/products/2018/4/12/
Update 2018-08-06 - the date was wrongly listed as 2019. We corrected it to 2018. As it was always stated that things will happen in 2018, we hope that readers got the right info.