How to download Sentinel 2 L2 products prior to 2018?

I am downloading Sentinel-2 L2 products from EObrowser, but I cannot download the data from 2017 to 2018.

When I try to download an image of one of the 2017-2018 scenes, I get an error message like the one in the sentences below and cannot download it.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

Invalid key (81a3da8c-498a-490d-8b3f-98a4296379f4) to access Products

I am aware that Sentinel-2 L2 products have been available globally since March 2017. Please respond as I would like to download the relevant data.

Best regards.

Hi, thanks for the question :slight_smile: can you provide some more information on the area of interest and the time range that you are using to download your images?

Thanks for the reply

I am currently conducting research on Suwa Lake in Nagano, Japan as my area of interest.I would like to obtain images with a cloud cover of less than 50% from 2017 to 2022.I am unable to download data from 2017 to 2018.

Hi,

I cannot replicate your issue, I am still able to find data in January 2017 for your AOI for Sentinel 2 L2A.

Can you please give me the precise time range you are using for your request?

Thanks for the reply.

When I click on the URL of the scihub link in the image in the same time range as the image you provided, I go to the page as shown in the next post image and cannot download the image.

Hi, the reason that you are not able to access this link is because this scene will not have been processed to Level 2A by Copernicus Scihub, however, it has been processed to Level 2A by Sentinel Hub. As an alternative, you could download the bands from EO Browser directly.

Hi, how can I download L2 products directly from EO browser?

We have produced a video tutorial on EO Browser, in which the steps to download images are explained. If you need more explanations, don’t hesitate to ask here!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.