I can't download any images from Planet

We have not been able to download images from the Planet satellite in Sentinel Hub. We have 5 km2 of Planet Scope.
When entering an example polygon the search works without problems.
I have tried with the ID of the two collections created by the system (let’s call it xxxx & yyyy).

However, when we click on “Prepare” using xxxx we get an error that we don’t know how to solve: “The products indicated in the error field were not found”.

When I change the collection from xxxx to yyyy I get this other error:

Band mismatch. Ordered [band ‘Blue’ (source = ‘image’, bandIndex = 1 and bitDepth = 16), band ‘Green’ (source = ‘image’, bandIndex = 2 and bitDepth = 16), band ‘NIR’ (source = ‘image’, bandIndex = 4 and bitDepth = 16), band ‘Red’ (source = ‘image’, bandIndex = 3 and bitDepth = 16), band ‘UDM’ (source = ‘udm2’, bandIndex = 8 and bitDepth = 8), band ‘UDM2_Clear’ (source = ‘udm2’, bandIndex = 1 and bitDepth = 8), band ‘UDM2_Cloud’ (source = ‘udm2’, bandIndex = 6 and bitDepth = 8), band ‘UDM2_Confidence’ (source = ‘udm2’, bandIndex = 7 and bitDepth = 8), band ‘UDM2_HeavyHaze’ (source = ‘udm2’, bandIndex = 5 and bitDepth = 8), band ‘UDM2_LightHaze’ (source = ‘udm2’, bandIndex = 4 and bitDepth = 8), band ‘UDM2_Shadow’ (source = ‘udm2’, bandIndex = 3 and bitDepth = 8), band ‘UDM2_Snow’ (source = ‘udm2’, bandIndex = 2 and bitDepth = 8)] but collection contains [band ‘Blue’ (source = ‘image’, bandIndex = 2 and bitDepth = 16), band ‘CoastalBlue’ (source = ‘image’, bandIndex = 1 and bitDepth = 16), band ‘Green’ (source = ‘image’, bandIndex = 4 and bitDepth = 16), band ‘GreenI’ (source = ‘image’, bandIndex = 3 and bitDepth = 16), band ‘NIR’ (source = ‘image’, bandIndex = 8 and bitDepth = 16), band ‘Red’ (source = ‘image’, bandIndex = 6 and bitDepth = 16), band ‘RedEdge’ (source = ‘image’, bandIndex = 7 and bitDepth = 16), band ‘UDM’ (source = ‘udm2’, bandIndex = 8 and bitDepth = 8), band ‘UDM2_Clear’ (source = ‘udm2’, bandIndex = 1 and bitDepth = 8), band ‘UDM2_Cloud’ (source = ‘udm2’, bandIndex = 6 and bitDepth = 8), band ‘UDM2_Confidence’ (source = ‘udm2’, bandIndex = 7 and bitDepth = 8), band ‘UDM2_HeavyHaze’ (source = ‘udm2’, bandIndex = 5 and bitDepth = 8), band ‘UDM2_LightHaze’ (source = ‘udm2’, bandIndex = 4 and bitDepth = 8), band ‘UDM2_Shadow’ (source = ‘udm2’, bandIndex = 3 and bitDepth = 8), band ‘UDM2_Snow’ (source = ‘udm2’, bandIndex = 2 and bitDepth = 8), band ‘Yellow’ (source = ‘image’, bandIndex = 5 and bitDepth = 16)]

Can somebody help us?
Thanks in advance

Hi,

this can happen, for example, if your plan does not allow you access to the selected products. Are you trying with the data within the purchased Tier? Can you try ordering just one product, and if you get the same error, paste the Product ID here?

As for using the other collection, ordering 4-band PlanetScope data into a collection intended for 8-band data (or vice versa) is not possible, as documented here.

I think it is the right product. It happens to me with any product, not just one in particular.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.