I can't download B08 band from Sentinel 2

I was trying to get the bands to know the NVDI (B02, B03, B04, B05, B08 and B12) in my region but when I run the code, it show me the following error:

400 Client Error: Bad Request for url: https://sh.dataspace.copernicus.eu/api/v1/process
Server response: “{“status”: 400, “reason”: “Bad Request”, “message”: “Failed to evaluate script!\nevalscript.js:26: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘B08’ of undefined\n var denom = sample.B08+sample.B12;\n ^\nTypeError: Cannot read property ‘B08’ of undefined\n at calcNBR (evalscript.js:26:23)\n at evaluatePixel (evalscript.js:37:14)\n at executeForSingleScene (:1069:17)\n”, “code”: “RENDERER_EXCEPTION”}”

I’m usign Temporal analysis - burned area

My AOI is the Santander State in Colombia.

Thanks

Hi Juan,

According to your error message your are using the Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem. This is a forum specifically for Sentinel Hub APIs. I would kindly ask you to create a ticket on the Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem community forum, so that your question will benefit other Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem users. To obtain help in the Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem
forum, I would also recommend that you post your Evalscript (it will help the support to debug your script).