Impacts of changes of the processing baseline

Hello there

Can you please indicate to me where to add the harmonizeValues=true in this NIR script:

//VERSION=3
let minVal = 0.0;
let maxVal = 0.4;
let viz = new HighlightCompressVisualizer(minVal, maxVal, 1.4, 0.0, 1.0);
function evaluatePixel(samples) {
let val = [samples.B08, samples.B04, samples.B03];
val = viz.processList(val);
val.push(samples.dataMask);
return val;
}
function setup() {
return {
input: [{
bands: [
“B03”,
“B04”,
“B08”,
“dataMask”,
]
}],
output: {
bands: 4
}
}
}

I can see we need to add it to the input section, but what is the syntax? units: [harmonizeValues = true] ?

Attached 2 NDVI images - it is supposed to look the same.

Correct NDVI-15Jan.PNG

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are working on example in the documentation that will include the new harmonizeValues parameter.

However, for your specific example, can you provide some more information on the request you are implementing (e.g. the AOI and dates of the request)

In addition, can you detail what the difference between the two images you have attached are, it’s not clear to me if they are different dates, sensors or processing levels.

Then, I can help solve why they do not look the same.

This error was solved, and wasn’t caused by the new harmonizeValues parameter. If you come across a similar problem when using Sentinel-2 L1C collections, it’s important to check the advanced parameters in your layer configurations, as over time, features and parameters may no longer be supported so it’s always good to check the latest documentation and check your requests are using all the latest features so you can get the best possible product :slight_smile:

For example, in this case, an old depreciated parameter called atmosphericCorrection was used as a parameter. This is no longer supported, so may do strange things to the results of your requests! If you wish to use atmospherically corrected Sentinel-2 images, we recommend using Sentinel-2 L2A collections instead.