Install Sen2cor

i have Sentinel-2 Level-1C data and i want to convert TOA reluctance to BOA reflectance

can someone tell me how to install sen2cor… step by step…

Hi Elisha,

If you want to access Sentinel-2 BOA reflectance, you can do so directly with Sentinel Hub services, without having to download software, images and do the processing yourself…

For visualisation purposes or “light weight” processing, simply head over to EO Browser. In the search tab, Sentinel-2 L2A is selected by default, but you can switch to L1C if needed (under “advanced search”).

For more advanced analyses, Sentinel Hub services offer a collection of powerful APIs each tailored to different needs: from getting some statistics about an area to processing imagery over the entire world. You can head over to this page for more info.

If, nevertheless, you are dead set on processing images with sen2cor yourself, you’ll probably get a better change of obtaining a response from our friends on the STEP forum.

thanks, @maxim.lamare

I have 3 Sentinel-2 L2A images… after resampling my band 2, when i trying to mosaic these three images the result comes out like this…

the result does not look ok for me…can anyone have the solution…

I doubt you will get an answer here. This forum is dedicated to Sentinel Hub services, a cloud-based API. For questions about SNAP, I recommend you head over to the STEP forum (link in my first post) where people discuss topics around SNAP.