Issue with Subscribing to Biomass - DATA_PROVIDER_ERROR

Hello,

I am trying to subscribe to the biomass data using the Sentinel Hub API. However, when I confirm the subscription, I encounter an error. Here are the details:

{
    "error": {
        "status": 500,
        "reason": "Internal Server Error",
        "message": "Error occurred while accessing Planet",
        "code": "DATA_PROVIDER_ERROR",
        "errors": {
            "providerError": {
                "status": 403,
                "content": "{\"error\":{\"reason\":\"Policy issue\",\"details\":[\"No valid line items found for organization_id 'XXXXXX' and resource_id 'BIOMASS-PROXY_V3.0_10'.\"]}}"
            }
        }
    }
}

The error message suggests that there are no valid line items found for my organization_id and resource_id ‘BIOMASS-PROXY_V3.0_10’. I have checked the organization_id and resource_id, and they seem to be correct.

Could you please help me understand what might be causing this issue and how I can resolve it?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Best regards, Edwin.

Hi,

your Planet API key obtained when purchasing PlanetScope or SkySat via Sentinel Hub does not automatically have access to access Planetary Variables. This needs to be purchased separately.

If you already did that through Planet Sales then please contact them again to fix the problem.

(Edit) Thank you for bringing to our attention that the response returned by Sentinel Hub was “500 Internal Server Error”, we changed it to “403 Forbidden”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.