Missing Dashboard Configurations

I have been creating and using multiple configurations for different KMZ.
However, many of them appear to be missing. For example, i created 15A, 15B, 15C and 15D, but currently only 15B appears in my Configuration Utility
I was able to use al four of them, they worked correctly, but now if i wanted to use them again i would have to create them from zero
I would like some help to fix this or figure out what’s going on, i’m missing nearly 50% of all the configurations i’ve created

Here are two examples of missing configs
12A: ‘XXXXXXXX-XXXX-4451-aa29-af77bec013af’
12B: ‘XXXXXXXX-XXXX-481e-9b00-41c89a95801b’

Hi @Olisur,
this seems to be a bug in the front-end. The “missing” configurations are in the system, just not visible for some reason.
We will look into it and come back to you.

As a side note - what is the reason that you have so many configurations?
Wouldn’t it be easier to add GEOMETRY parameter to your requests?
https://www.sentinel-hub.com/faq/#how-can-i-clip-image-specific-polygon

Thank you for your help

The reason i have so many is because i am using a different polygon for each different kmz, and i need a different value for each individual one.

I am not sure how you are using the service in your application, but if you have control over the API, you could simply add GEOMETRY parameter (for each user/farm different one) instead of changing the instanceID.

It’s not a problem per se, but your application woudl be much cleaner and you could automate the process…

Thank you, i will try that.
Is there a documentation about using GEOMETRY in the sentinelhub python package?

Hmm… I am pretty sure that it is possible as there is a Geometry class:
https://sentinelhub-py.readthedocs.io/en/latest/geometry.html
I did not find an example though.
Perhaps @maxim.lamare can help with that.

Here is an example with process API, which is integrated in sentinelhub-py:

Although the sentinelhub-py examples all show queries using a bounding box with the bbox parameter, it is possible to use a geometry argument. You can see the parameter here and more details on the geometry class here.