Mulitemporal analysis from a json pin file

Hello,

I am following an erosion process captured in images from Landsat and Sentinel 2 archive, from 1972 to date. Exploring the archive I have selected a series of images that capture stages of the transformation marking pins in EO Browser. The pins were exported to a json file.

Is it possible to do multitemporal analysis processing the pins in the json file? making groups per constellation: Landsat 1Mss, 4-5,7,8,9 TM and Sentinel 2?

Mainly, I am following the inundation of tidal flats and the incremental carving of tidal channels through analysis of NDWI and NDMI.

I have experimented with multitemporal scripts like the MaxNDWI or stacks of water binary layers to count inundation frequency. Currently, I am limited to the images within the time interval used in the query. I would like to use the images in the json file with the pins and narrow the processing task.

Finally work with results in QGIS or Arcgis to prepare maps, I know that part.

Any suggestions will be most welcomed.

Hi Alejandro,

I recommend you read into the Statistical API. This API enables you to skip any pixel downloading and gets you straight to the underlying statistics.

You will need to convert your points into polygons though to make your points of interest compatible with the AOI. A simple buffer should suffice.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.