No results found for SkySat commercial imagery

Hi,

Being a “basic” plan user, I was expecting to get search results for Skysat imagery as I get some for example Pleiades or WorldView. However, this stopped working a few days (weeks?) ago, I am pretty sure I was able to see some results after a search even though I do not have yet put some money on my Skysat quota. I searched for Skysat in the forum, trying to find if it was a reported issue, but I was not able to find a topic related to that. Did something change recently ? Am I the only one facing this? FYI I tried several locations and time spans, even in some places I know a Skysat image is available.

Best,
Gilles

Hi,

the issue affected other users too, so thank you for pointing it out. It has just been fixed.

Thank you, I confirm it works for me now. However, previews are still unavailable for now (they used to be visible some time ago). Not sure it is already referenced as an ongoing issue?

Best,
Gilles

Hi,

thank you again. Sentinel Hub used to provide larger previews for SkySatCollect products, but these aren’t available anymore, so we have switched to the same size (currently 512 x 512 pixels) as for PlanetScope.

Thank you, I can confirm I see the previews. The larger previews were indeed very nice, but I guess those happy times are over :wink:

Best,
Gilles

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.