Not loading via ArcGIS Online

I am unable to view any data from a WMS (or other service) in ArcGIS Online. The WMS can be added fine but no imagery appear.
I’ve added https://services.sentinel-hub.com as a trusted service as outlined in another post but still no luck.
This is the case in the new Map Viewer and the Classic
Any help would be appreciated

To view imagery in ArcGIS online, you need to have the following:

• an organizational account
  • CORS settings set up correctly (to allow a trusted service)
  • be zoomed in

I’m guessing the issue in your case might be that you don’t have an organizational account set up. Note that in ArcGIS desktop the layers can be viewed fine without these settings.

Find more information here.

1 Like

This generally seems to work but every so often nothing will load and I’m not entirely sure on the reason.

Perhaps there is an issue loading in the new web map viewer. The ‘classic’ seems to load fine

Hi @dagefo,
are you using “ArcGIS Map Viewer Classic” or “ArcGIS Map Viewer” (the new one)? We realised that it is not working in the old one, while in the new one it is working OK.

Furthermore, can you perhaps try to use WMTS instead of WMS? We expect it will work better.

Best,
Grega

Hi. I’ve tried with both. The Map Viewer Classic appears to work fine for me whereas the Map Viewer (new one) doesn’t work at all with the WMS. I will try the WMTS and report back. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.