Pixel values of sentinel 5p images in QGis

Hi everyone, I’m new in the community and I’m just starting working with Sentinel 5P images to map NO2.
I’m using the SentinelHub plugin for QGis, I’m able to view the NO2 images but it seems they are just images already colored with the usual palette. I can’t visualize the pixel value of concentration, consequently I can’t modify the color palette (just as an example).
How can I view the concentration value and the coordinates of every pixel in order to do some computation with other raster and vector files?
Thank you for any feedback!

Hi Leonardo,

Apologies for the late reply. The QGIS plugin is mainly used for the visualisation of the data rather than any analysis. However, you can use evalscripts that return the raw values like the below example:

//VERSION=3
function setup() {
  return {
    input: ["NO2", "dataMask"],
    output: { bands:  1, sampleType: "FLOAT32" }
  }
}

function evaluatePixel(sample) {

return [sample.NO2]
}

It’s worth familiarising yourself with this post at the same time as picking the correct SampleType for your data is important when analysing the raw values. You can check the docs for a lot of this info

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.