Planet Scope HUM - Tier 3 Order Help

I purchase a Planet Scope HUM - Tier 3 (top-up quota) via Sentinal, and when I run a search in EO and go to place an order the “Create order” button isn’t clickable. I am new to this a could use some guidance. Could you help?

Dear Erin,

could you please post some screenshots of your selected options in EO Browser or Requests Builder (wherever you’re ordering)? It will be much easier to figure out what’s wrong this way. It could be that you have to increase your quota limit, that you requested more than you have, that you’re ingesting into the wrong collection, etc.

All best,
Monja

Dear Erin,

this is probably due to missing Planet API key, right?
We have not sent one yet to you as the onboarding to Planet’s portal has not yet been completed.

Best,
Grega

I already had a Planet account under the same email. The link I was sent for Sentinal wanted me to create a new account. I have my Planet API key, I wasn’t sure if there was one specific to the product I purchased?

Dear Erin,

thank you for providing this information to me. I imagine your current Planet account is a trial one, right?

We will ask Planet to connect it to our organisation, so that you can make use of it within Sentinel Hub.

Best,
Grega

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.