Planetscope - Missing permissions for requested item type, asset types, geometry or date range

Hi there, we have a subscription to planetscope data. I am getting the following error in your request builder:

{“error”:{“reason”:“Source issue”,“details”:[“catalog: Missing permissions for requested item type, asset types, geometry or date range”]}}

We are within the subscription limit and are using the sr analytics product. Here’s the code:

curl -X POST https://services.sentinel-hub.com/api/v1/dataimport/subscriptions
-H ‘Content-Type: application/json’
-H 'Authorization:
-d ‘{
“input”: {
“provider”: “PLANET”,
“planetApiKey”: “”,
“bounds”: {
“geometry”: {
“type”: “MultiPolygon”,
“coordinates”: [polygons]
“data”: [
{
“itemType”: “PSScene”,
“productBundle”: “analytic_sr_udm2”,
“dataFilter”: {
“timeRange”: {
“from”: “2017-01-01T00:00:00Z”,
“to”: “2023-08-15T23:59:59Z”
},
“maxCloudCoverage”: 100
},
“harmonizeTo”: “NONE”
}
]
},
“name”: “test”
}’

Can you check, if the area, where you are trying to fetch the data from, is in the list of countries for the Tier, which you purchased the subscription for?

Ah, it is not. I’m using Tier 1. This is interesting since I was able to make queries across Mexico, Brazil, Ukraine, China, India with this subscription. Hence why I thought this one (Sweden) would also work fine…

You can make queries worldwide, but actual ordering of products (or subscriptions) is limited to countries from specific Tier.

Sorry I’m a little confused. Why was I able to to download/retrieve 6 years of timeseries for those locations I mentioned on the Tier 1 subscription? Specifically 11 polygons spread across United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Ukraine, India, China, and Australia

Many of these countries are in actually in Tier 1. For the rest, I cannot provide an answer.
Can you provide the first half of the subscription/order ID for e.g. Germany order?

That said, if you are interested in areas in other countries, we would kindly recommend you purchase quota for Tier 2 and Tier 3 as well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.