PlanetScope subscription data older than one month

I can see that when PlanetScope subscription on some Polygon is activated, an access to the last month data is opened by default in EO Browser. Is there on option to get older data? (for example, for 6 or 12 months) Thanks!

Hello, when creating a subscription you have the ability to set the time frame you would like to subscribe to as a custom parameter. In the EO Browser interface that looks like this:

Where you have the From and To fields. In there the default is a period of 3 Months before the current date as the From value. However you are free to set these values to any dates you want. So basically to increase the amount of historical data you are getting, you’d set the From value to 2023-01-20 for 6 months of historical data.

Let me know if this answered your question.

Also keep in mind that due to the Hectares under Management (Subscription) pricing, getting more data from the archive should not cost any additional PlanetScope quota.

2 Likes

Thank you! This answer helped me

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.