Pleiades orders still in RUNNING state for several hours

Hi, I have 2 Pleiades commercial imagery orders running for more than 3 hours now. When I go to 3rd Party section on my account, I get a “Failed to get the tiles of this delivery” message when clicking on the order details. Any known problems currently with Pleaides imagery access since this morning? (I confirm it worked earlier this morning).

Best,
Gilles

I believe the orders are still waiting for data to be delivered from Airbus. This sometimes takes several hours, we’ve seen occasions when it took two days.
I appreciate your patience.

Thank you Grega, I believe my first two successful orders came from the same P1A scene, I will wait longer for the order to complete (or fail after some time?).

Best,
Gilles

The two orders finally succeeded during the night. @gmilcinski, is there some sort of Service Level Agreement between you and Airbus? I am wondering what to expect in terms of “standard” delay, since my first orders yesterday were delivered in a matter of minutes while the last two took 10 hours at least.

Best,
Gilles

We don’t have any SLA on their side unfortunately… The delivery time depends a lot on whether the product is in mode SENSOR (=fast) or ALBUM (=slow), and the queue…

Thank you for taking the time to answer, I will keep a note on this Sensor vs Album distinction.

Best,
Gilles

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.