Problems displaying Sentinel 2 data

Hello. I have been working in QGIS with the 12-8A-4 Sentinel 2 composite visualization, but they unexpectedly stopped loading since 07-08-2024. I still can’t load the images because apparently none exist. Anyone having the same problem?

1 Like

Hi,

I don’t know the exact details of your AOI but please be aware Sentinel-2 has a revisit time of 5 days. The 7th July was only 2 days ago so it is not entirely unexpected that there is no imagery since then.

Thanks for your answer. Sorry, I don’t think I explained myself well. I have been working for a few weeks with the Sentinel2 images from the period 2021 to 2023. It was working without any problem, but on the 8th (this week) the images simply stopped loading. Until today they cannot even be viewed. My AOI corresponds to a part of Lake Titicaca, in Peru.

Hi, I’m still unsure what the issue might be. All imagery no longer loads in the plugin? If so, please check your credentials and subscription is up to date. If you are still having issues please let us know.