Sentinel-1 - match data settings of EO Browser with WMS

Hello,

I am trying to manually convert a script which works on Sentinel Playground using layer with WMS settings to a script which would work on EO Browser. Sentinel-1 data source is used.
I think I succeeded. However, calculation of the script gives a bit different results. I am suspecting that this is related with the settings for Sentinel-1 data source.
For some settings it is straight forward what to select in EO Browser to match WMS settings. However, for a few settings I am not sure. I also tried some combinations, but no luck. So I am not sure for following settings.

• Orthorectification: Enabled - this is setting in WMS. In EO Browser there are multiple options for “Yes”. Which is the same as in WMS?
  • Backscatter coefficient: gamma0 - this is setting in WMS. In EO Browser there are 2 options for “gamma0”. Which is the same as in WMS?
  • Orbit direction: Both - this is setting in WMS. In EO Browser I do not see this option. Does EO Browser has this orbit direction by default or it can somehow be defined in the same way.

meh nevermind, finally found that cause for the problem was small bug in the script… now it works as expected, getting same results in EO Browser than with Sentinel Playground using WMS layer

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.