I am a Network of Resources member. Yesterday and today I ordered some Pleiades satellite data and the orders were successful (checked already in the sentinel-hub “request builder” and on the “EO browser”).
Afterwards I started downloading the data via the script (attached underneath) and everything worked well.
One hour ago, using the same script (changing only the polygon coordinates) I started to receive a “400 Bad Request Response” (screenshot attached).
Kindly I would like to know if there is an issue on the sentinel-hub side or if I have some limitations for downloading data.
Thank you in advance.