Sentinel hub request with sentinel-1 doesn't work :COMMON_METHOD_NOT_ALLOWED

Hello!
I am trying to acquire sentinel-1 images with certain preprocessing level, however, whenever I try to get the data I get error:

“error”:{“status”:405,“reason”:“Method Not Allowed”,“message”:“HTTP 405 Method Not Allowed”,“code”:“COMMON_METHOD_NOT_ALLOWED”

This is my evalscript:

evalscript ="""
//VERSION=3
function setup() {
  return {
    input: ["VV","VH"],
    output: { bands: 2, sampleType: "FLOAT32" }
  }
}
function evaluatePixel(sample) {
  return [samples.VV ,samples.VH];
}
"""

The request:

request = SentinelHubRequest(
        evalscript=evalscript,
            input_data=[
                SentinelHubRequest.input_data(
                    data_collection=DataCollection.SENTINEL1_IW,
                    time_interval=(d,d),
                    other_args = {"dataFilter":{"resolution":"HIGH","acquisitionMode":"IW"},"processing":{"backCoeff":"GAMMA0_TERRAIN","orthorectify":True,"demInstance":"COPERNICUS"}}
                )],
            responses=[
                SentinelHubRequest.output_response('default', MimeType.TIFF)
            ],
            bbox=bbox,
            size=bbox_size,
            config=config
        )        

I believe it has to do with the other_args, but i’m a bit confused,there should be in the evalscript? why sometimes they are in the request and osmetimes in the evalscript? (for example in data fusion is in the request itself).

So my goal is to understand why it doesn’t work and ,if the problem is the other args, where should they be?

Hi Reut,

I’ve had a look at your evalscript and tested it. There is a typo in your evaluatePixel function. You have used samples.VV instead of of sample.VV. Easy mistake to make, I do it all the time :slight_smile:

I also tested your additional parameters and this didn’t make the request fail. Any other issues, let us know

Cheers

Will

1 Like

Thank you William!
:slight_smile: