'sh_client_id' and 'sh_client_secret' have to be set in order to authenticate with Sentinel Hub service

Hello,
I try to run scripts of eo-learn, using jupiter notebook and also pycharm.

Trying CloudMaskTask from GitHub - sentinel-hub/eo-learn-examples: Examples of Earth observation workflows that extract valuable information from satellite imagery, giving you hints and ideas how to use the EO data..
I get an error message with the following context at step "Run workflow:

In PyCharm the same error

But I created config.py with all IDs that i need to have, and also checked information using anaconda prompt - the information saved correctly.

Maybe somebody know how to fix this moment?

Thanks

Hello Kateryna,

When you install the sentinelhub package, it comes with a “config.json” file. The best practice is to store your credentials in this file. Here is the link to a tutorial on how to set the configuration parameters. Please let me know if you still have some difficulties with it.

Hello,

Yes, I`ve done this too using a tutorial that you wrote.
The problem is not fixed.
Maybe all of this because of trial free licence?

Here is more information about authentication. Having a free trial license should still give you access to the services. Could you please share the snippet of the code that is creating this error?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.