Time Series/Datacubes

Hello,

i am new to satellite data and how to work with them. I have watched some tutorials from the Sentinel Hub Youtube page, but i am still confused on how to get a timeseries. From my understanding, after i send a request, i will receive the latest image. Can someone explain to me again how to get all the scenes, in order to create a time series? Also, can we create a datacube based on these images?

Hopefully, my questions make some sense. Thank you in advance!

Hi Iani,

Thanks for the message and welcome to the world of satellite imagery! For sure you can get time series data using Sentinel Hub services. I would really recommend that you check out our custom scripts repository, a community resource full of lots of exciting use cases and examples using our services including some time series analyses. For example, this script will use a month of Sentinel-2 scenes and returns the maximum NDVI value for each pixel for that month.

This blog post written by Grega Milcinski should also be a really useful resource for you too.

Hope this helps you out! :slight_smile:

If you are interested in datacubes, I invite you to take a look at the Euro Data Cube, there is lots of documentation found on their website.