What is the lowest spatial resolution of modis if the ndvis intended to be found

i am intending to find the ndvi value using modis
what is the lowest spatial resolution of modis please?

i referred to the official docs, and it reads as follows:

MODIS (Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer) is a sensor aboard two satellites, Aqua and Terra. It images the earth in 36 different bands at 3 different resolutions (250 m for bands 1-2, 500 meter for bands 3-7 and 1 km for bands 8-36). More information on MODIS sensor is available on the NASA website.

now, i do not know what exactly is the lowest spatial resolution.

The NIR and Red bands are 500m resolution, so this should answer you question. Sentinel Hub provides the MCD43A4 V006 dataset which is a Version 6 Nadir Bidirectional Reflectance Distribution Function (BRDF) - Adjusted Reflectance (NBAR) dataset.

Please be aware that for the time being Sentinel Hub no longer has the latest MODIS data because the underlying data provider has ceased operations. Data from February 24, 2000 to February 10, 2023 remains accessible.

Good morning.
Thank you.
This means as long as I am intending to find the Navi values, I should consider that the lowest spatial resolution for modi’s is 500 m, right?

Yes, if you are obtaining this particular dataset from Sentinel Hub. I can’t account for the other MODIS data products as we do not provide them and I am not that familiar with them.