WMS import in QGIS yields empty rasters

The WMS import following these steps (Configure WMS in QGIS) yields the wanted band names as raster layers, but these raster layers are empty for an unknown reason.

Hi @philippe.jetten,

it seems that everything is ok with your configurations on the Sentinel Hub side. Few things that could be checked at the Qgis side that come to my mind:

• you are zoomed out/in too much or to region outside of the world bounds
  • you are using some crs that SH doesn’t support and en option to transform on-the-fly is turned off
  • you have some strange settings of symbology for these layers
    This is all pure guessing form my side. If you still have the same problem, could you please provide a print screen of your entire Qgis window and list the steps you did so far.

I tried toggling zoom with no success. What option would you recommend verifying to transform on-the-fly? It seems that on QGIS 3 it is on by default.

Here is what the Python message board tells me :
2021-09-21T14:04:17 WARNING Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:/Users/philippe.jetten/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins\SentinelHub\main.py”, line 103, in run
self.initialize_ui()
File “C:/Users/philippe.jetten/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins\SentinelHub\main.py”, line 185, in initialize_ui
self.update_current_map_layers()
File “C:/Users/philippe.jetten/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins\SentinelHub\main.py”, line 520, in update_current_map_layers
layer_names = [layer.name() for layer in qgis_layers]
File “C:/Users/philippe.jetten/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins\SentinelHub\main.py”, line 520, in
layer_names = [layer.name() for layer in qgis_layers]
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘name’

Hi @philippe.jetten,

this seems to be the same issue as the one reported here: The SentinelHub plugin won’t start due to this error message

I will respond there to keep everything in one place.