How to download high size pleiades or spot images

Good afternoon,

I am trying to download areas of about 35km2 of pleiades and spot quality, however when downloading the maximum image size is 2500x2500, which limits the resolution quite a lot. Looking for alternatives I found that there are some notebooks with examples like “batch_processing”. However in this notebook you are asked to choose a “tilinga grid” (Batch Processing API) from the list in the link. In this list the qualities handled are those of Sentinel-2.
How should I download a Pleiades or Spot image so that it always maintains the maximum resolution.
Best regards.

Hi,

You have two options that you can use to access the data:

1. You can alternatively use Asynchronous Process API; this has a maximum image size of 10,000x10,000 pixels.
  2. You are also able to download the original data from your Dashboard. You can read about how to do this here in the documentation.

To help you along with your issue, we recently developed a Jupyter Notebook that addresses your use case so I recommend running through the examples in that.

If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to get back in touch :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for the above information.
Following the example of the notbook provided, I am trying to purchase and download a Spot product, but it is not working properly. I am stuck in the composition of the payload to carry out the download of this type of product.
Could you provide me with an example to guide me?

Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.