Maxar data purchase in the UK fails

Hi,

when attempting to purchase Maxar data I get the following error:

Error: In order to purchase MAXAR WORLDWIDE data you need to be located in Europe.

However the UK is listed in the eligible countries still. Is the UK still eligible or is this yet another terrible outcome of Brexit?

Thanks,
Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for pointing this out, UK is indeed eligible for buying MAXAR data so this will get fixed ASAP.

We’ll post in this forum topic once this is resolved.

Ignasi Espinosa

Hi again Stephen,

This should be now fixed. In case the changes are not visible, try doing a hard refresh (ctrl+F5).

Thanks for pointing this out, and please contact us again in case you notice something odd.

Ignasi Espinosa

Hi Ignasi,

Thanks for investigating, another minor problem is that when I save the billing details our VAT number is removed and is not displayed again. Is this saved in your database even though it is not displayed?

Thanks,
Stephen

Hi Stephen,

You should be able to check the VAT number along with other billing information before doing the payment:

(in this case the 123456789A)

Let us know if the problem persists.

Ignasi Espinosa

Hi Ignasi,

Apologies, confirming that yes you are correct that the VAT number is persistent. I am not sure what was causing the behaviour I was seeing before.

We have now received the compliance check notification, however when interacting with the ordering system the API returns a 403 error at the ordering stage (https://services.sentinel-hub.com/api/v1/dataimport/orders) for both the item ids and query approaches. Does this mean that I need to wait for the compliance check to complete, or is there a configuration step that I have missed?

Thanks,
Stephen

Hi @stephen.goult,

yes indeed, we need to wait for Maxar to complete a compliance check. We have re-checked with them a few hours ago and are hoping to response fast.

I apologise for the delay, but this is out of our hands.

Best Regards,
Grega

Hi Grega,

No problem, many thanks for letting me know!

Thanks,
Stephen

Hi @stephen.goult,

your account has been configured for Maxar data.

Thank you for the patience,
Grega

A post was split to a new topic: Questions about commercial data

A post was split to a new topic: Error occurred while accessing Maxar