Plain and simple downloading S5P native .nc files

Hi everyone,

I have I problem. I was downloading data using dhusget. Now it starts to be the past. So I want to download native .nc file of Sentinel5P L2 products. Lets say CO. I have accounts credentials with client id and secret key and still don’t know how to do this.

I have a following code wich actually find the products but I don’t know that to do next.

here is the code

#!/usr/bin/env python3

import requests

url = "https://creodias.sentinel-hub.com/api/v1/catalog/1.0.0/search"
headers = {
  "Content-Type": "application/json",
  "Authorization": "Bearer <mytoken>"
}
data = {
  "collections": [
    "sentinel-5p-l2"
  ],
  "datetime": "2020-04-01T00:00:00Z/2020-04-01T23:59:59Z",
  "bbox": [
  ],
  "limit": 10,
  "filter": {
    "op": "and",
    "args": [
      {
        "op": "=",
          {
            "property": "s5p:type"
          },
          "CO"
        ]
      },
      {
        "op": "=",
          {
            "property": "s5p:timeliness"
          },
          "RPRO"
        ]
      }
    ]
  },
  "filter-lang": "cql2-json"
}

response = requests.post(url, headers=headers, json=data)

Hi @karol.przezdziecki ,

To download Sentinel-5P native netCDF file, I would recommend going through the instruction on Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem, which is the newly established platform to replace Copernicus Open Access Hub (Scihub).

Sentinel Hub is also available on the platform if you’re interested in streamlined data access.

Thank you for your answer bot acces method, deocumentation and your comment is not very helpfull.
I realy don’t know why is it so complicated and poorly documented. I had one line command, in bash script I could download many files by one command and now it is a nightmare.

But thanks nontheless

Hello Karol,

The Copernicus Open Access Hub is gradually shutting down its operations. Copernicus Data Space Ecosystem is now the official platform that provides satellite imagery from all the Sentinel constellations and many more collections. Here is a guide to move your workflow from Open Access Hub to this new platform and I hope this solves your issue.

With Sentinel Hub, we do not provide data in the native netCDF format. Please look into the documentation and examples for obtaining Sentinel-5P data.

I have the same problem, can anyone of you help me with this?

Hi @Hasnain ,

Please follow the instruction provided by Megha.