Today we released a version 2.0 of Sentinel Hub QGIS plugin. Here are the main new features and changes:
- Support for different production deployments of Sentinel Hub service.
- Authentication with a Sentinel Hub OAuth client instead of a configuration instance ID.
- All layers and data sources are now supported, this includes previously unsupported Sentinel-3 and BYOC data sources.
- Support for creating QGIS vector layers that use Sentinel Hub WFS service.
- The plugin now fully works with QGIS 3, support for QGIS 2 has been removed.
The plugin is available in the Official QGIS Plugin repository and can be installed from within QGIS. Feel free send us any questions or a feedback!